To encourage lower CO2 emissions, all our covered car parks are equipped with free charging points for electric vehicles.
In the car parks equipped with parking guidance systems, spaces reserved for recharging electric vehicle are indicated with a purple light.
- 2 spaces at le Hameau car park
- 2 spaces at les Rhodos car park
- 2 spaces at le Rond-Point des pistes car park
- 2 spaces at le Villard car par
- 10 spaces at le Dou du pont car park
The terminals are chargeable: 1.50 € per connection and 0.30 € per KWh consumed.
If you do not have a charging station subscription with a private operator (Freshmile, Chargemap or others), all you have to do is scan the QR code on the terminal or type the "xfm.fr" link listed on the sticker and let yourself be guided.